00 Pisgah Road, Bruceton Mills, wv$1,781,000
- Remarks: Only minutes to I-68. This 75.81+/-ac tract is like a suburb of Cheat Lake. Just across the Preston County line, approximately 40 ac+/- pasture w/spectacular views from many vantage points. Have your own top of the mountain retreat within easy 15 minute drive to town. Sellers will consider dividing to minimum 15 acre parcels. City water along Pisgah Road. Prodigy internet available. Cattle gates do not convey. Mineral rights included. Call List Agent for details.
- MLS #: 10132600
- Price: $1,781,000
- Property Type: Residential Land
- County: Preston
- City: Bruceton Mills
- State: WV
- Zip: 26525
- View Description: Farmland,Mountain,Panoramic
- Road Frontage: State Road,Paved
- Waterfront Description: Stream/Creek
- Suitable Use: Residential,Subdevelopment,Farmland,Grazing,Recreational,Dairy,Horse Farm,Other
- Tillable Acres: 40
- Wooded Acres: 35
- Tax Amount: 255
- Tax Year: 2020
- Zoning: None
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.