3357 George Washington Highway Drive West, Grafton, wv$685,000
- Remarks: Large clear span steel building. Containing approx. 10,000 sq. ft. setting on 3.47 acres. Good location on Us Rt. 50 and Rt.250 west of Grafton. Just 11 miles from I-79. Warehouse, retail, or industrial use.
- MLS #: 10131005
- Price: $685,000
- Est Sq Ft: 10000
- Acres: 3.47
- Property Type: Business
- # of Stories: 1
- Year Built: 1993
- County: Taylor
- City: Grafton
- State: WV
- Zip: 26354
- Interior Features: Public Restrooms
- Flooring: Vinyl,Tile,Concrete
- Heating: Central Heat,Forced Air,Gas
- Cooling: Central Air
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers,3-Phase,Underground,200 Amps
- Exterior Features: Partially Fenced,Dumpster Area,Overhead Doors < 10′,Overhead Doors 10-15′
- Roof: Metal
- Foundation: Slab,Concrete,Masonry
- Parking: Off Street,Over 100 Spaces,Unpaved,Lot
- Road Frontage: Paved,U.S. Highway
- Water/Sewer: Septic,City Water,Water Heater – Gas
- Tax Amount: 3689
- Tax Year: 2019
- Zoning: None
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.