5 N Crim Avenue, Belington, wv$179,900
- Remarks: Get in on the renaissance of downtown Belington! The restoration of this classic building in the center of downtown has already begun and you can be the one to bring it back to it’s former glory. Solid three story brick building with the possibility of eight rental units upstairs and one grand retail space or three smaller retail spaces on the ground floor. High visibility and traffic count! Your business will definitely have a high profile in this location and ad value with upstairs apartment rentals.
- MLS #: 10130176
- Price: $179,900
- Est Sq Ft: 6960
- Property Type: Mixed Use
- # of Stories: 3
- Year Built: 1900
- County: Barbour
- City: Belington
- State: WV
- Zip: 26250-8107
- Interior Features: 9ft+ Ceiling,Living Space Available
- Flooring: Wall-to-Wall Carpet,Wood
- Heating: Central Heat,Forced Air,Baseboards,Gas,Hot Water/Boiler
- Cooling: Central Air,Window Unit(s)
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers,200+ Amps
- Roof: Rubber
- Foundation: Stone
- Parking: Street
- Road Frontage: U.S. Highway
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water
- Tax Amount: 757
- Tax Year: 2019
- Zoning: Other
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.