1005 S Kerens Avenue, Elkins, wv$169,900
- Remarks: Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath House built in 1914. First floor offers entry hall, lovely wooden staircase, living room with pocket doors and fireplace, dining room and updated kitchen. Second floor includes 4 bedrooms and bathroom. Escape to the third floor to enjoy the privacy of a home office, or 5th bedroom with it’s own bathroom. Updates include newer windows, vinyl siding and newer roof, plus a 26 x 40 Garage.
- MLS #: 10125068
- Price: $169,900
- Est Sq Ft: 2016
- Acres: 0.1377
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 3
- # of Full Baths: 3
- Property Type: Detached
- # of Stories: 2
- Year Built: 1914
- County: Randolph
- City: Elkins
- State: WV
- Zip: 26241-1005
- Rooms: 9
- Flooring: Wall to Wall Carpet,Wood,Vinyl
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Fireplaces: Masonry,Gas Logs
- Appliances: Range,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Heating: Central Heat,Forced Air,Gas
- Cooling: None
- Other Rooms: Loft,Formal Dining Rm,First Floor Laundry/Util.
- Style: Two Story
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Porch,Deck,Double Thermo Windows
- Roof: Shingles
- Garage: Detached,2 Cars
- Community Amenities: Library,Medical Facility,Public Transportation
- View Description: Neighborhood
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water
- Tax Amount: 738
- Tax Year: 2018
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.