0 Becky’s Creek Road, Huttonsville, wv$249,000
- Remarks: This acreage borders over 1,600 acres of National Forest Land, AND has a native trout stream running through it! With access from Becky’s Creek Road (paved), city water available, and school bus service, this could be the land you’ve been looking for to build your next home. OR – hunt, hike, ride horses or ATV’s, graze cattle or just enjoy nature on 136 acres of Almost Heaven WV!!
- MLS #: 10124963
- Price: $249,000
- Property Type: Farms 10 Acres+
- County: Randolph
- City: Huttonsville
- State: WV
- Zip: 26273
- View Description: Farmland,Mountain
- Road Frontage: County Road,Paved
- Waterfront Description: Stream/Creek
- Suitable Use: Farmland,Grazing,Timber,Recreational
- Tillable Acres: 16
- Wooded Acres: 130
- Tax Amount: 1359
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: None
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.