Laurel Mountain Road, Belington, wv$600,000
- Remarks: If you are looking for a remote, secluded mountain property with good access that boosts great building sites, abundant wildlife, many internal roads, all on 200 acres that borders the Belington Reservoir trout lake. Look no further. This mountain property has rolling hills, beautiful hollows, level plateaus and a small stream that may have native trout. Property is adjacent to the Civil War Site of Camp Laurel Hill. This property has it all! Free gas is implied. Call to take a mountain tour!
- MLS #: 10120202
- Price: $600,000
- Acres: 200
- Property Type: Farms 10 Acres+
- County: Barbour
- City: Belington
- State: WV
- Zip: 26250
- Elementary School: Belington Elementary
- Middle School: Belington Middle
- High School: Philip-Barbour High
- Fence: Partial
- View Description: Mountain
- Road Frontage: Private,Gravel,Shared Driveway
- Waterfront Description: Walk To,Stream/Creek
- Suitable Use: Residential,Subdevelopment,Timber,Recreational
- Tillable Acres: 5
- Wooded Acres: 195
- Tax Amount: 100
- Tax Year: 2017
- Zoning: None
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.