1889 Cora Lane, Bowden, wv$2,900,000
- Remarks: A ONCE IN A LIFETIME DREAM IS THIS 968 ACRES BORDERING GOVERNMENT LAND. FEATURES INCLUDE A 1600 SQ FT ORIGINAL CHESTNUT LOG HOME WITH YELLOW PINE FLOORING, SPRINGS, CREEKS AND A MOUNTAIN VIEW OF MULTIPLE STATES NOT TO BE BELIEVED. YOUR ANIMALS WILL ENJOY THE HIGH AND LOW PASTURE LANDS WHILE YOU ENJOY THE TIMBER GROUND W/ MARKETABLE TIMBER OF ALMOST 1 MILLION DOLLARS. INCLUDES GREGG KNOB WITH AN ELEVATION OF 3100 FT AND HAS HAD ONE OWNER FOR THE LAST 65 YEARS. MINERAL RIGHTS CONVEY
- MLS #: 10117806
- Price: $2,900,000
- Acres: 968
- Property Type: Residential Land
- County: Randolph
- City: Bowden
- State: WV
- Zip: 26254
- Elementary School: Harman Elementary
- Middle School: Harman High
- High School: Harman School
- View Description: Mountain
- Waterfront Description: Stream/Creek
- Tillable Acres: 468
- Wooded Acres: 500
- Tax Amount: 750
- Tax Year: 2015
- Zoning: None
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.