616 Main Street, Sutton, wv$1,795,000
- Remarks: Casual elegance in heart of WV. Cafe Cimino Country Inn, lovely historic mansion & grounds, gracefully situated on banks of Elk River. World Class gourmet dining, luxurious lodging, & comfortable southern hospitality. 10 guest rms, multiple dining rms & event space. Named by Southern Living Magazine as one of 20 Best Inns in South, 2016. Continuously ranks as Best Chef, Best Fine Dining, & Best B&B by WV Living Magazine. Property & business are offered for sale. Multiple purchasing options. Inquire today!
- MLS #: 10117709
- Price: $1,795,000
- Est Sq Ft: 8158
- Acres: 1.1
- Property Type: Business
- # of Stories: 3
- Year Built: 1898
- County: Braxton
- City: Sutton
- State: WV
- Zip: 26601
- Interior Features: Attic Access,Washer Connection,Electric Dryer Connection,9ft+ Ceiling,Other,Public Restrooms,Living
- Flooring: Wood
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Central Air,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electricity: 200+ Amps
- Exterior Features: Dumpster Area,Water Loading Dock
- Roof: Shingles
- Foundation: Block
- Parking: Off Street,Paved
- Road Frontage: Paved,City Street
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water
- Tax Amount: 4225
- Tax Year: 2017
- Zoning: Central Commercial Business
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.