331 Zinn Ridge Road, Bowden, wv$1,200,000
- Remarks: Surrounded by the Monongahela National Forest, this 60+/- acre retreat holds endless possibilities from a private family settlement, to a horse farm to a hunting and fishing club. There is endless WV beauty to explore and utilize including 4 bass filled ponds perfect for fishing, canoeing and ice skating.
- MLS #: 10101244
- Price: $1,200,000
- Property Type: Residential Land
- County: Randolph
- City: Bowden
- State: WV
- Zip: 26254
- View Description: Mountain,Panoramic,Other
- Road Frontage: County Road
- Waterfront Description: Pond,View
- Suitable Use: Recreational,Horse Farm
- Tax Amount: 500
- Tax Year: 2013
- Zoning: None
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.